Sometimes we all get a blue screen on our tv, dont worrie, its not the famous blue screen of death like on Microsoft computer systems, its an input issue... Here are the steps we can take to fix the issue:
1. Check to see if VCR or DVD Player is on, if it is on, turn it off.
2. Check to see if TV is on wrong Input or Channel
3. Verify TV is on channel 3 (or ch 4 for some systems) if connected with coax cable
4. Verify TV is on Video Input if connected with video cables, HDMI
• DVR is on Wrong input.
1. If you have tried everything else, press the CBL button first. Then find the “source” button on the cable remote and press it up to 3 times to cycle through video sources.
If this still has not resolved your issue, call your cable company.